Come to the Rebbetzin and Rabbi’s back porch in Brandermill for an abbreviated, in-person Passover seder.
Rebbetzin Stefanie Papps will lead a thirty minute seder (interfaith and kid friendly!) with the celebratory seder plate delicacies, matzah, Manischewitz, and grape juice. Rabbi Patrick will offer a few spiritual insights along the way. This is a great opportunity for people who want the in-person Passover experience in a safe and meaningful way. We will provide the matzah, individual seder plates for each person, haggadot to take home, cups and more.
TIME SLOTS ARE:
- Saturday, March 27: 5, 6 & 7PM
- Sunday, March 28: 5 & 7PM
- Friday, April 2: 5, 6 & 7PM
Please choose all the times that can work for you. We will confirm your time slot approximately one week after you RSVP.
There is a minimum $99 donation for your group. This will help us to fund our Passover care packages and future in-person events.
To ensure everyone’s safety and to make sure you have a wonderful experience, please be aware of the following:
- No parties of more than eight people. We recommend only people who live together come together
- People who have been exposed to COVID-19 or are sick should not participate
- Seders will take place fully outdoors, with social distancing and mask wearing at all times
- Unfortunately, the back porch is not ADA compliant. You will need to be able to walk through a back yard to get to it
- We are not providing dinner, only the elements of the seder. Have dinner with your family after you’re done with us!