Hear from three Israeli women entrepreneurs as they talk about the paths their lives have taken till now, the struggles they've overcome and how they navigate their roles as wives, mothers, activists and women who are passionate about entrepreneurship.
- Age 47. Married to Sagi. Mom to 6.
- Born in Kibutz Ramat Hashofet. Currently live in Moshav Talmei Elazar .
- Owner and Development Manager of funkyfish.com and flooky.com.
- Mentor and part of the Directors for entrepreneurs in Keren Shemesh from Safra Group.
- The Ted content will be about being born in a socialist kibbutz and becoming passionate about entrepreneurs and promoting entrepreneurship through personal vision.
- Married to Yaron and the mother of two daughters and a son.
- Today is working as a business consultant at Elbit. Formerly CEO of a company for people with disabilities and accompanying businesses that employ people with disabilities.
- Prior to that, she was the director of the Sexual Assault Victims Assistance Center.
- Today she is the chairperson of the board of directors of the association for the elderly at Menashe council, and a member of the admissions committee of the medical school. Initiated by the Tat project "Travel with her" free social trips.
- Her lecture deals with the path she went through in order to get to here and now.
- Liat Vardi-Bar, 44 years old and mother to Zoe and Mikey, is married to Itai and lives in Pardes Hanna Karkur.
- A social activist and entrepreneur, Liat is founder of the Equality Community that connects women to where they live and helps them overcome obstacles.
- Two years ago, Liat discovered she had breast cancer, took a break from life and recovered with a determination that made it a meaningful journey - for herself and for society.