the central address for the Richmond Jewish community. The Federation’s Annual Campaign provides necessary funding for the Jewish community in Richmond, in Israel and around the world. We welcome you to Richmond and encourage you to get involved.To learn more about our community click here
Mission of Missions
Taglit – Birthright is funded through a partnership between the Jewish Federations, the government of Israel and a private group of philanthropists. To date, the program has reached more than 360,000 Jewish young people with 80% from North America and the remaining 20% of participants from 64 countries around the globe. In the process, more than $300 million has been poured into the Israeli economy.Read More...
Interfaith Journey II - Blog
Today was our first full day in Israel. We began our day of touring at the Yitzhak Rabin Center in Tel Avivwhich is dedicated to the memory of Yitzhak Rabin. The museum provides a comprehensive history of modern Israel, following the life and career of Rabin from his childhood to his assassination. The museum is dedicated to Mr. Rabin's pursuit of peace that was unfortunately cut short.
The most anticipated Young Adult Jewish gathering of the year
-Tribefest is an opportunity unlike any other.
-The event draws over 1,500 Jewish young adults, ages 22-45, from all across North America to participate in various entertaining, networking, and educational experiences.
-The Jewish Community Federation of Richmond and Richmond Jewish Foundation are pleased to be able to offer 10 community members subsidies of $450 to cover the cost of registration.
-Attached you will find the application for the Tribefest 2014 Subsidy.
-To be considered, all applications must be in to Melanie by November 11, 2014.
-ALL participants are responsible for their own transportation and accommodations.
-For more information about the event, visit http://www.tribefest.org/
|Beth Ahabah Torah Study|
Thursday, March 06, 2014 | 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
|Or Atid Executive Comm Mtg|
Thursday, March 06, 2014 | 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
|Beth-El Men's Club Meeting|
Thursday, March 06, 2014 | 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM
|Weinstein JCC presents Richmond Shakespeare Performance|
Thursday, March 06, 2014 | 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
|Beth Ahabah Confirmation Class Reunion|
Friday, March 07, 2014 | All Day
NO ONE BUILDS COMMUNITY LIKE FEDERATION
Make a Difference.
We're all in this together.